Wednesday, December 5, 2012

love

3 months ago today my relationship ended.
Since then, I still have a hard time getting out of bed,
I stay up late with my mind wandering,
and I most definitely have not fallen out of love.

3 months people....
that is a long time.

In the last 3 months if we have had a conversation, I have more likely than not asked for some sort of relationship advice or internally felt more pathetic than a spineless hedgehog.

Well to say the least I have gotten really good advice... sometimes it helps... other times not so much.


I have heard that these emotions make you feel alive.


I have heard that getting out of bed can be an accomplishment somedays.


I have heard that time is good.


I have heard that I just need a little hope and faith.


Hope, faith, time, waking up, and being alive.

This is what I need and you may need it too.

I don't know if it is just me but a lot of the relationships that surrounded my life the past couple of months are deteriorating. Does this mean that February, March, and April of 2013 will have a staggering less amount of engaged couples than in previous years?

probably not.

But it does mean that I am not alone.
And that is what keeps me together most days.
Knowing that my hardships are not unique and that if I expect others to pull through, I need to too.



No comments:

Post a Comment