Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some things can be a little more difficult than others.

Number one on the difficult list for me is my ability to BLOG.... I am fully aware that I am not so good at keeping it up to date..... sorry..... I am just really busy and have a REALLY hard time putting my pictures onto my computer. Here are some pros and cons to living in the beautiful little town that I do....

con: We get lost EVERYWHERE we go....
pro: I live with a model named LUDWIG.
con: Bacon is allowed to come in a tube but Mac&Cheese is toooo processed for Europeans...
pro: Jan, Tobi, and Stefan are the 3 nicest German boys I have ever met, and I have the privilege to live with them. 
con: It is always raining so it is impossible to take a picture with straight hair or without a coat on.
pro: my church is less than 1 mile away and is in a yellow farm house!
con: it is impossible to find ingredients to make Chocolate Chip Cookies.
con continued..... With the ingredients closest to the correct ones.... you get baby chocolate chip pancakes. ish.
pro: I get to Skype the cutest boy in the world almost every single day.
con: my shower curtain is slightly too short....
pro: people back home love us and send us American food! (yes, it is stored in a cabinet that locks in my bedroom)
con: my bike doesn't have a pedal.
pro: I am able to take a stunning picture of Vaxjo at least once a day.
con: the decorations at some parties slightly look like stake dance decor or blown up colored condoms.
pro: Kebab. I eat it every single time I go out for dinner.
con: when riding bikes home in the middle of the night in heels, you can sometimes fall and rip your tights.
pro: I have the loveliest friends.
 I ran out of cons so I will continue with the pros.
pro: old men race sailboats as a hobby here.
pro: when you get lost, it often times looks like a fairy tale.
pro: Katie's bike is harder to ride than mine...
look closely at how straight her tire is.
pro: I have friends who will walk to the grocery store with when all I am craving is a chocolate bar.
pro: I have more pictures of stain glass windows than I can count.
pro: I get to walk on beautiful streets every day.
pro: Katie and I are pros at taking self times pictures now.

pro, pro, pro, pro I could go on forever. I LOVE it here!

Ultimately there is so much to say and so many pictures to show from my adventure here! And I hate to bore you all though with the SUPER LONG posts. I try to sum it up shortly but it never seems to work. Maybe if I posted more often it would be easier.... but I don't.... so as for now you have to deal with this.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad to know you are both alive!! hope you are loving your time there!! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already told you that I love this. But I really do. It is so funny and cute. Keep up the blogging.. I love to hear about what you're up to! I can't believe you have already been gone for more than a month! Have fun it goes by too fast. I love you .... and ps you're lucky because your hair looks adorable wavy like that! miss you

    ReplyDelete